Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sacramento Trip

March 20, 2011

I just got back from a three day Cahsee Item Review Session in Sacramento. It was the second of three sessions I'll be attending this year. For this past session, they made a last minute hotel switch and put us up in the Citizen Hotel near the Capital building. It was a very nice hotel, with several tongue-in-cheek nods to our fine government representatives just up the road.



This bag of 'hot air' contains the hair dryer. It cracked me up!
One of the nights I was in Sacramento, a friend of mine and I decided to drop into a local bar to check out its advertised novelty. The Dive Bar has a huge fish tank over the bar that runs the full length of the bar. Every evening, they have mermaids swimming as part of the ambiance. The tank is big enough to accommodate two mermaids swimming amid the fish. It was definitely worth the stop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment