Monday, August 20, 2012

Move In Day

August 20, 2012

Bree decided to move out of the dorms for her second year of college, and Monday she moved into her new apartment with three good friends.  I was really disappointed that I couldn't be there when she got the keys to her first apartment, but it was my first day of class.  It would be a little hard to justify missing my first day of school for anything other than an emergency.  Instead, I'll be heading down to San Diego on Friday to help her do any 'settling in' she still needs to do, which I assume with entail a Mother-Daughter trip to both Target and the grocery store.  How lovely for her to have an actual fridge to stock!



Her roommate, Anna, had her mom with her when the girls moved in, and she posted a few pictures on Facebook so I did get a little glimpse of Bree's new home for the next year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment