Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not Exactly What I Was Expecting

February 25, 2010

The 13 year old has finally discovered girls. Well, kind of. How do we know? In checking the living room computer's browser history, my hubby discovered some recent middle-of-the-night searches for "sexy jedi cartoon girls," and a couple of other similar cartoon searches. (Frankly, I didn't know such a search would yield actual results, but apparently there's a niche market for everything.) Not exactly the follow-up to the 'Birds and the Bees' chat I had envisioned, but he and I will be having a little heart-to-heart today.

5 comments:

  1. ba ha ha ha. You better be careful and install the parental control program now. How they make cartoons sexy is beyond me...but a lot of stuff is over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my husband is still in love with Princess Leia. Boys....

    Your header picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there too. Found those "searches." Ahhhh the joys of puberty and the agonies of having to relive it through your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, jeebus! That will totally end up being my son's first interest too. "Sexy jedi cartoon girls" (I admit, I'm kind of laughing at that one.) Hope the conversation went okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like it could be a little awkward. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete