Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just Another Reminder of Why He's the One

April 14, 2011

The traditional gift for the four year anniversary is flowers, so I bought my hubby a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

What did my hubby get for me? Unbeknownst to me, he read my post from earlier where I talked about the significance of several varieties of flowers and how they expressed sentiments important to us. He made a trip down to A Secret Garden, a local florist shop and events venue where we got married four years ago, and he asked the owner Pam to put together all of the flowers I described in my post in a very personalized arrangement for me. He surprised me with my bouquet at the door at home.

How unbelievably romantic is that? He completely wins--it was so thoughtful and meaningful! And guess what? Because I'm the one who gets to be with him, I win too. Oh, what a lucky girl I am.



2 comments: