Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School 2011

August 29, 2011

My sweet boy started high school! And my baby is a middle-schooler! They both had a great first day at their schools. Nicholas is excited to be involved in Buchanan's Energy Academy, and he says he thinks Honors Biology is going to be his favorite class this year. He's still a little iffy about Spanish, but I have confidence he'll do just fine. Danielle loves her Academic Block teacher--she thinks she's funny and goofy--and is really excited about her Art Class and Choir. She adores her Choir teacher, Mrs. Barbour, which is no surprise--her energy and enthusiasm are infectious. Danielle's taking lunchtime P.E. this year, which I still have reservations about, but I'll just have to keep an eye on her to make sure she's not over-taxing herself. All in all, I'd say we're off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment