Friday, February 8, 2013

Local Girls Make a Splash

February 8, 2013

One of the cool things about being a teacher in the digital age is that I often get to see and celebrate successes of my students long after they've left our high school hallways.  I've been able to see them, often through Facebook and other social media, grow into young adults with interesting careers and loving families.  Within the last two weeks, I've had two former students actually making a splash in the news for their current endeavors.  Stephanie Reilly has a fashion line, Bella Linea, which just debuted in New York, and Lauren Scott is making her mark as a 'chef-testant' on the new reality cooking show, The Taste.  Both girls are sweet, energetic, and ambitious to make their dreams come true.  I'm so excited for the success they are both experiencing right now!

Stephanie:



Lauren:


No comments:

Post a Comment