Friday, September 2, 2016

More Recalibrating

September 2, 2016

In addition to letting my blogging fall by the wayside, I've only been hit and miss on getting my 10,000 steps everyday since my diagnosis and subsequent surgeries.  Even though there's still more do on the health horizon, I'm trying to get back on board with getting my steps every night.  Tonight, that meant walking around the block about six times on my own, my music blaring in my ears.  I could have ventured out further, but there seemed to be an awful lot of sirens blaring in the not-to-distant streets, so I kept close to home.  Hopefully Doug will still be walking with me most nights, so that won't be such a concern. Thank goodness the weather is starting to be more reasonable, because my goodness, I can't stand the 100 degree weather at 11:00 at night!


No comments:

Post a Comment