Friday, December 4, 2009

My Little Robot Monkeys

December 4, 2009

Last night we had another 2 hour practice for robotics. It's the fourth night in a row. We're also practicing every night next week from 6-8, because the kids' coach thinks they need more time. (He's right, but that doesn't mean these boys are capable of sustaining that kind of focus and productivity for that amount of time.) As a 'coach's helper', I'm there on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with the coach and the boys. Here's what they looked like:

...only, picture six of them. SIX. Six wild, crazy, chattering, loud, crazy monkey-boys, inhabiting a relatively small space. My little monkey boys. No wonder I've had a headache all day today. I can't wait 'til next week. Let me tell you, I love these boys, but I'm glad the competition is next Saturday, and then it's all over--'til next year.

2 comments: