Thursday, December 29, 2011

Krepp Family Christmas

December 29, 2011

Have I mentioned how much I love these people? The kids spent Christmas Eve at their dad's house this year, so Doug and I were flying solo. Our lovely extended family invited us to join them for their annual get-together, and we had just a great time. Our besties David and Carrie didn't even know we were going to be there until earlier in the day--we were so excited to get to see them for Christmas! Food, family, friends--seriously, the best kind of way to celebrate Christmas.Mama Carol's beautiful grandkids--Shanda, Marlo, Mike, Morgan, and Freya
Cheryl with Miss Marlo
We got Morgan, Marlo, and Freya huggable stuffed animals for Christmas. Cheryl stole a little hug from Marlo's bear: )
Freya and her moosie.
Momo hugs her teddy.
Auntie Carrie with Morgan
Dave with two pretty special girls.
Too bad these girls don't like the camera at all....
I just love Freya's candy cane outfit! The two girls chased each other in circles around the living room non-stop. I can't believe they didn't just drop after awhile, but they were still going strong even after most of the adults were ready to call it quits. Oh, the magical power of Christmas!
Doug and me
Two of my favorite boys--David and Doug
Too adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment