Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Have No Idea How This Happened

January 29, 2012

Last night I realized that my finger was really bothering me. I looked down at my hand and realized my wedding ring had been smashed into a flat, oblong shape. This is not the actual shape of my finger, so my poor digit was getting squished. It took a lot of hand lotion and some serious work to get that ring over my poor knuckle. I'm not even sure right now if I could get it back on. This is pretty much what my ring looks like now.

How it happened, I have no idea. Wouldn't you think I would have noticed doing something that would have bent the ring so out of shape? But no, I have no idea. We've got to get off to the jewelers to get it fixed as soon as possible--I hate not wearing my wedding ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment