Saturday, January 9, 2021

It's Feeling Even More Like Home

January 9, 2021

Today was devoted to house projects.  I spent time putting away more of the Christmas decorations. (Yes, I know...we're well into January. Don't judge.  Of all years, I will not apologize for hanging on to a little extra Christmas cheer this year.)  I also continued to unpack more boxes in the garage, and put together some bags to donate to charity.  My biggest priority, though, was getting my photo canvases up on the walls.  These were easily the biggest canvases I've ever had made, and I was so happy with the quality of detail that my photos retained being blown up that big.  They would have been really unwieldy to try to put up by myself, so I'm really thankful that Mark was so helpful and willing to do most of the heavy lifting.  Afterward, we celebrated our productivity with sushi and dancing in the living room, so I'd say it was a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment