Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One More Reason to be Glee-ful

May 5, 2010
I've been anxiously waiting for last night's episode of Glee for several weeks now, since my sister texted me awhile back to let me know she was going to be on the show. We love the show--never miss it--and thought it was pretty cool that we'd get to see Laura make her appearance. If you watched the episode, she's on screen at about seventeen minutes into the show (Season One, Episode 17). She's playing a teacher in the faculty lounge when Emma comes in to tell off Will. Emma tells him she's going to put her foot down, and there's a cut to Laura in profile, nodding her head in agreement. Back to Emma yelling, and then back to a wider shot that includes Laura and several other teachers watching it all unfold.


It definitely added some excitement to our evening last night, and made the show even more fun than it already is to watch. Way to go, Laura!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I will have to check it out when I re-watch it this week (because I always try watch twice - I love it so).

    ReplyDelete