Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CSF Banquet 2011

June 1, 2011

The CSF Banquet: the culmination of an awful lot of hard work and effort on the part of the scholarly, academic-minded kids of the graduating class. It's a night to honor all that hard work (and an amazing collective I.Q. in the room), as well as a night to pay tribute to the parents of those kids and mentor-teachers who have helped and inspired their students on their educational journey. This year I was lucky enough to attend the banquet in a dual capacity--extremely proud parent to my darling daughter Brianna, and honored sponsor of Miss Macie Mellor. It's honestly one of my favorite events each year, but this year was especially meaningful. It's so amazing to hear about all the things these kids have accomplished, as well as their lofty goals for the future.

Simone Leighty, CSF speaker

Brianna with her proud mom and dad
Brianna with her sponsor, Kathleen Gleason

Macie and me

Austin and Bree
Me with Maddy Roubicek
Bree, Angel, and Macie
Nicole, Bree, and Simone
Austin and me
Me and my baby
Bree, Austin, and Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment