Friday, June 17, 2011

Graduation Celebration

June 17, 2011

We had a combination birthday/graduation party for Bree, and as always, she was surrounded by a huge group of family and friends. We had lots of tasty snacks, but the beautiful cupcakes, lovingly baked and frosted by her wonderful step-sisters, were definitely the big hit.



What's a party without a princess bounce house? Yes, even almost-eighteen year old big kids love to bounce. And, by the way, before the night was through, my brother and sisters and I got a turn as well. We may be older, but we're all still kids at heart!


Bree and Morgan
Morgan, Liz, Kim, and Laurie--beautiful step-sisters and step-mom who all helped put together the party. I really appreciated all their hard work and help. I'm so glad all of the sisters will be down in San Diego near Bree when I send her off to college.
Bree and her best friend Shelby
Watching the picture slideshow I put together of Bree through the years...
What a great graduation gift to start her college career--a San Diego State sweatshirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment