Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break Road Trip

April 4, 2012

We were all still in school when Bree came home for Spring Break, so we didn't really get a chance to 'vacation' together. Many of her friends were out of school too, though, so a few of her best friends decided to do a quick overnight trip to the coast together. I told her I'd let her go on three conditions:

1) She had to text me as soon as she got there. (She did.)
2) She had to make Marlowe promise to drive safely. (Marlowe gave me her promise.)
and
3) She had to take pictures. (I love that my kid knows how important pictures are to me, and she was perfectly willing to humor me. Small price to pay to be able to get away for a quick mini-vacation.)


Oh, I just adore all of these kids--I love that it looks like they had so much fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment