Monday, February 28, 2011

Little Man Nathan

February 28, 2011

My sister-in-law Julie came to visit last weekend from Washington, so I finally got to meet my newest nephew, Nathan. They came to visit Julie's mom and grandmother for some birthday celebrations on their side of the family (including Julie's), so while she was in town we decided a pizza night was in order. What a sweet baby boy he is! He was happy as a clam, even though he was a tired little guy, and was quite content to let us all pass him around while he got to know a few of us from his daddy's side of the family.

Nathan with Grandma

Nicholas bonding with his newest boy cousin
Julie and me
Nathan was absolutely fascinated by Uncle Doug's beard!
Bree hanging out with Nathan
My sweet baby Nathan giving Auntie Donna some love
Mama and Nathan
Being social can be quite exhausting; after fighting it off valiantly for quite awhile, Nathan finally gave in to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment