Monday, February 14, 2011

Today and Every Day

February 14, 2011

I'm a sucker for romance--I love flowers, and chocolates on Valentine's Day. But chocolates and flowers one day a year don't say anything unless the rest of the days mean something. I'm lucky enough to have found someone who makes me laugh every day, who completely invests in my kids, who acknowledges those things that are important to me, and who encourages me to fully be the best me I can be. I have someone who kisses me like he means it each day, who shows me how to see the beauty that he sees when he looks at me, and who loves the real me--on my best days and my worst days. It's the little things every day--not just on Valentine's Day--that make me sure this is the man I still want to be holding hands with forty years from now.

I love you, Babe--today and always.











No comments:

Post a Comment