Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I May

May 1, 2012

I can't believe it's May already!

I May be counting down the days 'til the end of the school year.
I May be pretty excited by the fact that Bree will be home from college in two weeks.
I May be loving the beautiful weather we're enjoying this week.
I May be having a great time watching our new garden grow.
I May be shopping for my sister's birthday present already.
I May be a little jealous that Doug's got the week off, but...
I May be happy for him anyway.
I May be focusing on some really cool plans I have for vacations this summer with the kids.
I May be hoping that spending time at the gym is going to actually do something.
I May be looking forward to my annual prom speech for my seniors this week.
I May be feeling like I'm pretty blessed with a wonderful family and amazing friends.
And I May be thinking that even when little things get me down, I may be in a really good place in my life.

I love May!

No comments:

Post a Comment