Monday, May 21, 2012

Prom 2012

 May 6, 2012

This year's prom was out at Wolf Lakes again.  Prom duty is one of my favorite duties, because I love seeing all the kids dressed up and getting to meet their dates.  The only thing I ask is that I don't get dance floor duty--sometimes it's a little too close for comfort--and thankfully I've been pretty lucky for the past several years.  This year's duty station was just off to the side of the formal picture-taking set up, at a scenic little lakeside spot where I could take my own pictures.

My A.P. Lit. students, Robyn and Evan--Prom King and Queen
 Dilpreet, Anant, and Sydney are also some of my darling A.P. Lit kids

 JJ made her dress and her date's suit completely out of Duct Tape, as part of the annual Duck Tape scholarship contest.  The details were really quite impressive!  The endeavor took many hours, LOTS of duct tape, and the help of her sisters and her mom. 
The lovely Miss Kaitlyn
Mo and me
                                                    Lexi and Dasha

No comments:

Post a Comment