Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So Pretty....

May 30, 2012

It's possible that as the years go by, I have lost a little bit of coordination.  To be honest, coordination isn't exactly my strong suit to begin with, and now it appears I'm sliding backward.  At the beginning of the year, I tripped at work and ended up having to go to physical therapy for my wrist.  Then a week or so ago, most likely due to the weird allergic reaction I had to the construction they're doing on campus, I got dizzy and fell down the stairs.  Finally, this week I was cleaning up the classroom and stacking up the desks, since the seniors are done.  When flipping one desk over to stack it on top of another, I lost my hold on it and dropped it on my calf.  The bruising was both instant and colorful.  I've decided that it might be best to spend the summer wrapped up in bubble wrap.  I'm obviously a danger to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment