Friday, January 5, 2024

Binge-Watching Bridgerton

January 5, 2024 I'm late to the party, but since Bree has been home with me AND she's been telling me for MONTHS that I need to watch Bridgerton, we decided that would be a perfect binge-watch for the two of us. While I was home for Christmas break, just breezed through both seasons, plus the off-shoot, Queen Charlotte. Such a fun series! The accents made it a little tough for me so we used subtitles, which I know bugs some people, but it doesn't bother Bree and I think I catch so much more of the dialogue this way. I feel like I need to get the books and read those, as well! There's another season coming soon, so obviously we'll watch that one when it comes out. Unfortunately she'll be back at her own place by then, but I think we can remote-watch it togeter. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment