Tuesday, January 9, 2024

So Tired

January 9, 2024
First day back to school. I knew it was going to be a long day, but I still don't think I was ready for it. I took on a night class again this semester, but instead of two nights a week for two hours, this class is one a week for a four hour stretch. (This was not my choice; it's the only class that was available this semester.) That makes for a really long day after working my day job all day! Since we have been off for two weeks for Christmas vacation, it really felt like jumping right into the fire the first day back. However, my class size seems reasonable and the students seem like they are going to be a good group. I just hope I can keep up my momentum throughout the semester! Since I'm a silver-linings kind of girl, I can at least look at the bright side and be thankful that I am only giving up one night a week this semester. But today? Y'all, my feet hurt! I have been on them ALL DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment