Sunday, January 7, 2024

Trying to Get Back in the Writing Groove

January 7, 2024 I love to write--really, I do. When I write something good, that I'm proud of, it gives me such a strong sense of satisfaction. However, I'm not good about carving out time to write. Sometimes I can't figure out what to write about, and sometimes, I feel my writing is only for me, but mostly I struggle with balance--my job, travel, reading, my family, my friends, my boyfriend, exercise, experimenting with cooking--all of these things are important to me and deserve my time and energy. Writing does too. I just need to do a better job of being intentional about how I spend my time to make sure I devote time to all of the things that are important. My goal is to write at least two chapters of a book I'm working on within the first six months of this year, and to write on my blog at least five days a week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment