Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Embrace

January 2, 2024 For the past several years, I have chosen a Word of the Year for myself--a word that would be my guide. This year I have chosen Embrace. I plan to embrace all that I am--my strengths and weaknesses--and to celebrate that self while striving to better myself. I can acknowleged and embrace that which I need to work on and still accept myself. I also will continue to embrace those people in my life who have been my strength and my support by giving them time and my full presence when we are together. I will embrace new opportunities, and embrace lessons that come my way. I have a tendancy to embrace that which is good and positive in others, but I am not always quick to give myself that same grace. That's one of my goals for this year--to allow myself to embrace and acknowledge and celebrate the positives about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment