Sunday, March 13, 2022

Baseball Sunday

March 13, 2022
To cap off a fun weekend, I went out to watch Rafe play his first baseball scrimmage of the season. He's been playing ball with his friends in a league for several years, so they all have a great time playing together--lots of trash talk and joking around. I can tell it's a fun-loving group. I enjoy baseball, and the weather was absolutely beautiful, so it was a great way to spend the morning. It was kind of cool to be one of the girlfriends in the bleachers, to be honest. The only thing I didn't like was it was Daylight Saving Time, so we lost an hour of sleep between Saturday and Sunday night--that never makes me happy. Nevertheless, going out to the game and then having dinner later in the evening was a wonderful way to finish the weekend. I definitely wish there was more weekend in our weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment