Saturday, March 5, 2022

Morro Bay Visit With Nicholas

March 5, 2022 
A big reason for my trip this weekend was to visit with Nicholas. Obviously I wanted to see him, but I also purchased a microwave that I wanted to bring him. His apartment doesn't have one, and I thought it might help him to eat at home more often if he and his roommate had a microwave to help them out in the kitchen. Nicholas worked in the morning on Saturday, so I had a leisurely stroll through Cambria before heading his way to Morro Bay. Once there, he and I tried to visit some thrift shops to try to find him a dining room table, but we were unsuccessful. Most of the shops we tried to visit were already closed for the day. After that we went to the grocery store and restocked his kitchen a little, before heading back to his apartment. Once Treasa, his roommate, got back home from her shift at work, I treated them both to dinner. Nicholas suggested a little Poke place near his apartment, which ended up having very tasty food. The three of us had a lovely visit before ending the evening. I love that he lives to close and that it's so easy to head to the coast for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment