Saturday, March 12, 2022

Meeting Someone New, Part Two

March 12, 2022
Last night I got to meet Rafe's parents, and tonight he got to meet my best friend and her husband. Turn about's fair play! Rafe and I actually spent the afternoon looking at Oscar Nominated Short Films to watch on Youtube--unfortunately there aren't many there yet, but we did catch a few. (Obviously, I am looking forward to the upcoming Oscars. I missed the traditions of the Academy Awards during the Covid years!) Afterward, we met up with Mo and Scott and a group of friends at Sequoia Brewing to listen to Night Heat play. It was great to have Rafe and Mo meet, and match faces with names. Nicholas has also already met him, so I am looking forward to my girls and Lisa getting the chance to meet him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment