Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Me in the Hot Seat

March 16, 2022 At the beginning of my classes, I usually ask the students a little question that each one has to answer. It's a little way of building community, connecting with each other, and easing into class for the day. Some of the questions I've asked are, "What's up next on your to-read or to-watch list?" "Would you rather take a vacation to the beach or the mountains?" and "What's a unique talent or skill you possess?" Today in one of my classes, I told the kids that they could each ask ME a question. They came up with some pretty good ones: my favorite color or number, whether or not I dye my hair, what kind of car I drive, what I am most proud of besides my kids, my favorite sport to watch, and so on. It was really kind of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment