Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CSF Sponsor Pictures

May 4, 2011

As we near the end of the year for my seniors, several of my kids have earned CSF Lifetime status. We celebrate and honor these kids and their families at the annual CSF Banquet, and the kids get to invite an educator who has played a meaningful role in their lives to be a part of their special night as well. The kids submit pictures of themselves with their sponsor to be a part of the slide show presentation on that evening.

Here's me with my darling Miss Macie Marie, a young lady I've had the honor of watching grow and mature for the past eleven or so years when she and Bree became fast friends in the second grade.Here are a few of my other fantastic kids and some of the amazing educators and mentors:

Mary Hansen and Austin Woodard
Brianna and Kathleen Gleason
Simone Leighty and Roger Bergman

No comments:

Post a Comment