Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Magical Night Under the Stars

May 4, 2011

Brianna looked so beautiful on the night of Prom. She had a beautiful dress, a knock-out smile, and lots of great friends to make the evening one to remember. She went with Simone, who was also beautiful as always. The two of them, along with several other couples, had dinner at Simone's home before their limo picked them up to transport them to Holland Park West, a lovely outdoor garden venue.

I chaperoned Prom this year, so I got to see them all there and take some pictures. Luckily, someone was looking out for me, so I didn't have the dreaded dance floor duty--I just got to check the kids in at the entrance and take lots of pictures!


Austin, Mallory, Simone, Bree, Kyle, Lena, Katie, Alyssa, Berto, and Nicole
Simone and Bree

Austin and Bree--friends since second grade, all grown up.

Second grade buddies--Austin, Nicole, and Bree


My beautiful baby and me
Austin, Nicole, and me
Macie and me

No comments:

Post a Comment