Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pamela Henri and the Big Boss Band

May 15, 2011

My very dear friend Alicia is a fantastic singer, and recently she got the opportunity to join Pamela Henri and the Big Boss Band. We also found out that our good friend Dave, who is an awesome musician, is playing keyboards for the same band. When they played a Big Barn party not long ago, Doug and I and a few of our friends went out to support our friends and rock out. The band was a fun cover band that played 80s tunes (plus some more contemporary stuff, but you know I'm a big fan of the 80s!) and I loved getting to see our friends doing what they love!

Rosa, Alicia, and me

Doug, me, and Dave
Jim, Rosa, Alicia, Doug, and me
Go, Alicia! Rock it, Sister!
My buddy Dave
Pamela Henri and Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment