Friday, January 28, 2022

Live Music

January 28, 2022
I used to go out and see live music at least two or three times a month.  I had some favorite venues and some favorite bands, but mostly I just loved the atmosphere and, of course, the dancing.  Covid put a damper on that for the past two years, and even when venues started bringing back local bands to their sites, I was slow to rejoin the audience.  Tonight, however, I was invited to see Max Headroom--a long-time favorite of mine--at Full Circle Brewing.  The venue was small but inviting, the beer was good (I can't believe I found one I enjoyed, not being a beer drinker normally), and the company was wonderful.  My good friend Dave plays in the band and I got to catch up with him a bit before the show as well, which was an added bonus.  All in all, it was a great night.  I'm hoping there is more of the local music scene back on my horizon in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment