Saturday, February 5, 2022

A Visit With My Boy

February 5, 2022

Nicholas moved to Morro Bay to start the next chapter in his life a few weeks ago.  He still had some things at my house that we couldn't fit into our cars when we moved him there in January, so I filled up my car again this weekend and delivered them personally to him.  I am so thrilled that he and his good friend Treasa are settling into their new jobs and their new apartment.  I didn't stay for long, as I was on my way further up the coast to meet with my sister and my youngest daughter, but I did stay long enough to enjoy lunch with my boy at a beautiful restaurant (Dutchman's) looking out over the water.  Those fish tacos, by the way, were huge.  They gave me two, but I could only eat one.  Poor Nicholas had to take one for the team and take the extra one home for leftovers, along with his own leftovers.  I don't think he minded too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment