Monday, February 28, 2022

Brianna's Coming Back!

 February 28, 2022

I just got a definitive date when Brianna is moving back to the West Coast.  She moved to Washington D.C. last year for school, but has taken a remote job working PR/Communications for an agency out of Orange County, so she will be moving back to this coast soon. I am so excited!  It's tough having your baby girl so far away!  Even though she will be working for a place in southern California, she has decided to move back in with her old roommate, Kaci (who I adore) in Seattle.  We are living in times that actually allow someone to live in Seattle and work in Orange County--how wonderful is that?? And even though she won't be in the same state as me, she will still just be a stone's throw by plane, and I am okay with that.  She will move home for a month in May before she heads off to Seattle, so I will definitely get to have some mama-daughter time soon.  I am so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment