Monday, February 21, 2022

Baby Sis!

February 21, 2022
Although I have seen Lisa throughout the pandemic (being safe, testing, masking, etc.), I hadn't seen my baby sister since just before the shutdown.  We have always AT LEAST seen each other at Christmas, since family and Christmas go hand-in-hand with all of us.  During the pandemic, however, we didn't even get to do that.  The first year everyone was on shutdown--I didn't even get to see all of my kids at Christmas, let alone my siblings.  Last year we were also very small and didn't have all of us together. So this weekend I made the detour coming home from Lisa's to stop at Laura's house to visit with Sean and her.  I just can't believe how nice it was to see her after so long! I was only there for a couple of hours, but we were able to get a lot of catching up done.  I'm hoping that now that pandemic seems to be subsiding a bit, we will be able to make sure not nearly that much time elapses before we have our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment