Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A Visit From Natalie and Ryann

January 9, 2018

One of my favorite things about the week before and after vacation is that many of my former students are home from college and come by to visit.  I am always in awe of the cool and amazing things my kids find themselves doing once they move into the world of adulthood.  It's such a privilege to live in a time when I can keep in touch via the magic of social media with students I've formed relationships with.  I love to follow their successes and adventures in life and see all the positive energy they're putting out into the world.  Today I got a visit from a couple of incredible young women I have a great deal of love, respect, and admiration for--these gals are truly going to make their mark on the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment