Monday, January 15, 2018

And On Today's Day Off, I Got Approximately 1% of The Things Done I Wanted To

January 15, 2018

Why is it every time I have a day off, I think time will stand still for that whole day so that I can get 3 million things done?  That includes:  going grocery shopping, dropping of donations at Goodwill, getting to the post office, catching up on laundry, finishing lesson plans for the whole semester, grading the new stuff that just came in, reading 3 books, re-doing the front bathroom, trying out a new recipe or two, calling a plumber, putting stuff into storage, finding some semblance of order in the garage, writing letters to friends, taking stuff to the dry cleaners...you get the picture.  Oh.  And catch up on sleep.  Totally reasonable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment