Tuesday, January 2, 2018

What To Do?

January 2, 2018

I think I've already encountered a problem with my New Year's Resolutions.  Some of them appear to be diametrically opposed.  It's almost like I'm a master of self-sabotage.  For example, one of my resolutions is to clean out an organize my cupboards (really, the whole house--the cupboards are just a start). In order to do that, obviously I need to cook the food that's in the cupboards to help clean them out.  Problem? There's stuff to make cookies up in there.  One of my other resolutions is eat better and get in better shape.  See?  Self-sabotage!  I'm diabolical like that. (Guess which resolution won out?  Ha!  They both did!  I don't have to EAT the cookies--that's what my children and husband are for!)


No comments:

Post a Comment