Friday, January 19, 2018

I Am So Tired!

January 19, 2018

Rally week is always a little chaotic when you're a class advisor.  A lot of after school hours go into all the sign painting and setting up.  Combine that with a Monday holiday--which meant one less day to work on the rally sign--and an advisor partner who was recovering from knee surgery, and that translated into three consecutive days of not getting home until about 8.  Then Friday morning, at 7 a.m., we were at the gym for set up.  I am not a morning person, y'all!  That's an early start to my day!  My junior class officers are great, though, and as usual they pulled through.  Our rally theme was an Olympics theme, so their letters were all an homage to a winter-time sport.  They had some really creative ideas!  Even though we lost the rally, I was really proud of my kids.  Now that it's behind us though, we'll have only a moment to pause, catch our collective breath, and get into prom planning mode.







No comments:

Post a Comment